Upcoming Speaking Engagements
Donna will be the featured speaker for the National Association of Memoir Writers monthly webinar on “Critical Keys for Thriving as a Writer” on March 9th, 2017 at 4 PM PST. Even if you aren’t a writer, you’ll benefit from this talk about what holds us back from fulfilling our potential and how to break through it. Sign up today!
Donna will be speaking as part of the Spring Lecture Series at California Institute of Integral Studies in San Francisco on “How to Thrive in Challenging Times” from 6:30-8:30pm on March 30th, 2017. Please join her if you can make it, and bring your friends. Register for the event on the CIIS.edu website.
Speakers who talk about what life has taught them never fail to keep the attention of their listeners.” – Dale Carnegie
Again, major credit goes to you for making the Forum such a success!
Do You Need Leaders Who Can Champion Positive Change and Build High Performance Teams?
Do You Need to Develop Resilient Leaders Who Can Weather Challenges and Inspire Others to Do the Same?
Thanks, Donna, our members left feeling the meeting feeling energized, like they could conquer the world!
Do You Need to Develop Coaching Capacity to Better Leverage Resources in Your Organization?
If your organization needs a dynamic speaker or panelist for an off-site, a conference or a leadership session Dr. Donna Stoneham is a popular speaker with a proven track record of delivering thought-provoking presentations to a wide variety audiences. Her talks focus on optimizing human and leadership potential and her sessions are highly interactive. Her reviews are consistently rated as “one of the best sessions I’ve ever attended.”
Your talk really made a difference. Several people have commented on how the story you told really made them stop and think about the importance of balance in their lives.
Donna makes it a practice to provide participants with highly practical, transformational tools they can take away and readily apply to their work and lives. Donna’s talks and seminars are customized to meet your specific needs.
Some topics Donna has addressed as a speaker and seminar facilitator:
Your session was rated the highest of any of the sessions. You got great feedback. Thanks for helping make the summit a success!
- Transformational Leadership: Being the Change You Want to See in the World
- The Power of Relationship: Developing and Sustaining a Powerful Communities of Practice
- Self Care: Building Resilience for Turbulent Times
- Making it Happen Versus Letting it Happen: Seizing the Reins to Change
I really enjoyed your presentation. Thanks for giving me some great tools for how to be a better coach.
Seeing the Glass Half Full: The Power of Appreciation
- Developing the Heart of a Leader: Using an Appreciative Approach to Generate Positive Change
- The Power of Authenticity: Bringing my Whole Self to Work
- Leadership Presence: A Catalyst for Expressing Personal Power
- The Power of Positive Questions: Becoming a Generative Leader
- From Fragmentation to Integration: Re-Membering What Matters
Your talk was so well received. We’d love to have you back next year.
What Do I Value? Planting My Flag in the Sand
- Becoming My Own Best Champion: Stilling the Voice of the Inner Critic
Examples of Donna’s Speaking Engagements for Associations and Organizations
I’ve attended lots of sessions on leadership development, but this was the best one ever. You gave me practical tools I can take away and use.
American Medical Association Annual Leadership Awards Program, AMA President’s Forum, Washington, D.C
- American Medical Association’s President’s Forum National Conference, Washington, D.C.
- Business Women’s Exchange, Napa, CA
- Inc. Magazine Conference on Growing Your Service Business, San Francisco, CA
- International Transformative Learning Conferences (Hamilton, Bermuda; Athens, Greece; San Francisco, CA)
- Kaiser Permanente, KP WELL (Women Embracing Life and Leadership), Oakland, CA
- Marcus Evans Human Resource Summit, Atlanta, GA
- National Human Resource Association, San Francisco, CA
- Northern California Women’s Presidents Organization, San Francisco, CA
- The Pegasus Conference on Leading in a Complex World, Systems Thinking in Action
- Professional Coaches and Mentor’s Association, Northern California Chapter
- Professional Coaches and Mentor’s Association National Conference on Cutting Edge Coaching and Consulting, San Diego, CA
- Sales and Marketing Executives Professional Development Forum , San Francisco, CA
- The Taos Institute’s Conference on Appreciative Inquiry, A Constructive Approach to Organization Transformation, Taos, NM
- UC Berkeley’s Academic Leadership Institute, Berkeley, CA
- Women in Cable Telecommunications (WICT) National Chapter Leadership Conference, Atlanta, GA
Contact Donna now to develop a customized program for your organization.